The following terms and conditions define the extent of our "Cigsor" product warranty.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.
1. We shall repair any defects of the Cigsor sensor, which are demonstrably based on a defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the original date of purchase, provided we are notified of the defect immediately after discovery and within 10 years of the original date of purchase .
2. We require that any outstanding subscriptions fees for the respective Cigsor sensor are fully paid up at the time of a making a warranty claim.
3. This warranty shall not apply to any defect, failure or damage caused by improper use or improper or inadequate maintenance and care, including damage from chemical and electrochemical effects of water (non-moisture), as well as from abnormal environmental conditions.
4. The following express exclusions apply to this warranty:
(i) consumable items such as batteries, (ii) damage from leaking batteries, damage resulting from excessive force or water penetration (iii) damage resulting from misuse, neglect, misapplication, (iv) damage resulting from any use of the Cigsor sensor not in accordance with the purpose for which it was intended, (vi) damage due to normal wear and tear (eg scratches) or otherwise due to normal aging phenomena, (vii) repairs or interventions by persons not authorized by us, or if our Cigsor sensors are no longer in original condition, e.g. if they have been modified by a third party with non-original parts or accessories.
5. If the product proves defective during the warranty period we will, at our option: repair the product at no charge for parts or labour; or replace the product with a comparable product which may be new or refurbished.
Cigsor sensors which are subject to a warranty claim must be sent in to our published address for warranty services.
Replaced parts become our property.
6. Our express warranty only covers free repair and delivery of a faulty product. This express warranty does not offer refunds or returns of any kind.
7. Any warranty claims shall not start a new warranty period or extend the existing warranty period. Only if a Cigsor sensor is replaced by us with another new Cigsor sensor will a new warranty period begin.
8. No liability is assumed for any incidental damages. Particularly no liability is assumed for any cigars damaged or degraded as a result of a faulty Cigsor sensor.
This express warranty only applies to Cigsor sensors purchased directly from Cigsor or through our network of authorized dealers.
Before sending in any Cigsor sensor for warranty repairs, authorization for shipment must first be sought with the Cigsor service department. In this context, the customer must contact Cigsor support : or email email@example.com.
In order to facilitate the expedient administration and tracking of warranty claims, Cigsor are offering their clients a bespoke warranty portal through the Cigsor website.
Customers are obliged ship the defect product at their own expense to the address specified by Cigsor:
X-SOR AG, Hauptstrasse 160, 8274 Taegerwilen, Switzerland. Subject: CIGSOR WARRANTY
The product return form must accompany the returned product and original packaging. Cigsor accepts no liability for loss of shipments. Cigsor recommend that you ship all returns with a courier providing seamless tracking services.
Cigsor would like to make their customers aware that even after expiry of the warranty period product support and spare parts should still be available.
This warranty is offered as an integral part of the contractual relationship between the customer and
X-SOR AG. The applicable law under this express warranty is Swiss law (excluding “United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods”) and the competent court is in Kreuzlingen, Switzerland.
X-SOR AG, last revised on 15.12.2017